Are you craving a sweet and tangy dessert? I always have some Maria cookies on hand at home – they’re a staple in most Hispanic households – so I decided to try this new lemon pie dessert with Maria cookies. I was happily surprised with my results and my entire family loved it! After their reactions, I knew this recipe was going to be a staple dessert in my home. Try it!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 packets of Marias GOYA cookies
- 6 lemons
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 can of condensed milk
- Mix the can of evaporated milk and condensed milk in a blender.
- Add the lemon juice from the 6 lemons and blend until smooth.
- Layer one sheet of Marias Goya cookies in your baking dish.
- Top with the milk mix.
- Continue alternating layers of cookies and mix until there is no more mix.
- Once complete, refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
I hope you enjoy this tangy dessert!