Who doesn’t love a good party? I think everyone does, right? Especially when you are celebrating with family and there is good food to eat! Hispanic Heritage Month is celebrated from September 15th until October 15th. September 15th was chosen because this is the Independence Day for five Central American countries: Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua. Since we love celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month, today I want to share a delicious recipe for corn on the cob with mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese for your celebration. This is a traditional dish in the Hispanic culture.
Corn on the Cob with Lime Mayonnaise and Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup of McCormick mayonnaise with lime juice
- 5 corn cobs, peeled and cleaned
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat your grill with medium-high heat. Add a little oil to the grilling rack.
- Add a thin layer of mayonnaise with lime juice to each corn cob.
- In a separate cup, mix the Parmesan cheese and pepper. Lightly cover each corn cob with mixture.
- Wrap each corn cob back in its husk and place on the grill.
- Grill until corn is golden (approximately 10 minutes), turning occasionally.
Mmm, delicious! As you can see, this is a very easy corn on the cob dish to prepare and it’s so good that everyone will love it. Now, let me ask: How does your family celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month? Remember that Big Lots has everything you need to make your Hispanic Heritage Month celebration a success! Pick up everything you need today and don’t forget your McCormick mayonnaise with a touch of lime for this delicious corn on the cob dish!